Monday 6 October 2008

I REALLY LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!

I really do have a love for photography ,didnt really go to school to study it or reasd books but within myself i believe i know what looks good to ....ME...lol....


ICEPIX workshop is about photography that captures the moment but at the same time re-defines what is cool by my own standards and so the bright colours and quirky nature is ICEPIX re-writing what is accepted as 'proper' photography...i just try and take pictures based on what i like :)....here's a few pics ive done and others i admire :)
Martins Igbinedion
R n B singer -SHEYA




PRO & GARBZ






I call this 'EYE OF THE STORM' by Chioma Wodu


LOVE this pic...i call it 'Leave Me Alone'

I love black and white pics because they speak volumes , when something is in black and white there is a serious nature and aspect about it because it stands out from its conventional counterpart of a colour print ...it says ...'look at me!! im different from the rest now take me seriously!!!!'

No comments: